This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License. The following are the basic terms of the licence in layman’s language, however for full details you should consult the licence itself.:
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Non-commercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author’s moral rights.
Examples of Usage
You are free to use the content, such as video, audio, photos and articles, on another website. However, a credit should be given to Sri Chinmoy TV. and a link placed back to the site.
Note that the code contained inside the ‘Embed’ link on the video contains this credit, and pasting it into your site unaltered will fulfill the terms of this licence.
If you would like to use content on Sri Chinmoy TV in a way that goes beyond the terms of the licence, please get in touch with us using the form below. (On the other hand, if you just want to use content on another site in accordance with the licence, we’d still love to hear from you – it’s always nice to see where our videos end up being used). For any other requests you might have, please feel free to use our site contact form.