Interviews with Sri Chinmoy’s students
Joining the Path
Disciples of Sri Chinmoy talk about what drew them to Sri Chinmoy’s Path. The wide range of experiences shows how people from different walks of life can become interested in the spiritual life in different ways.
- Hemeabha – “Love of God is exactly what I was looking from life”
- Pulak – About joining the path after being inspired by a book of Sri Chinmoy.
- Vajra – Becoming a disciple after attending a lecture of Sri Chinmoy at Columbia University.
Joining Sri Chinmoy’s Path – more videos
Disciple experiences with Sri Chinmoy
Experiences with Sri Chinmoy – from powerful meditative experiences to humorous anecdotes from spending time with the Master.
- Ashrita – Breaking records
- Pradeep – Developing the inner connection
- Kokila – A typical function with Sri Chinmoy
Experiences with Sri Chinmoy – More videos
Experiences of meditation
Reminiscences about aspects of meditation – including some of the benefits, and how meditation can change your life.
- Nripatri – What is good meditation?
- Amarvati and Varunavi – Talk about meditation
- Jogyata – Benefits of meditation
Experience of meditation – More videos
Living the spiritual life
What does it mean to live the spiritual life? Videos on how the spiritual life goes together with daily life, and how to deal with difficult periods.
- Banshidar – Maintaining aspiration during difficult times
- Garga – How spirituality can help with a stressful workplace
- Pranlobha – A typical day as a student of Sri Chinmoy.
Living the spiritual life – More videos
Self-transcendence is a cornerstone of Sri Chinmoy’s philosophy. Here Sri Chinmoy’s students express the multifarious ways we can strive for the ideal of self-transcendence.
- Dipali – Experiences of running Six-Day Races.
- Tejvan – A journey towards National cycling champions
- Suprabha – Stories from the 3100 Mile Race
Videos on Self-transcendence – More videos
Selfless service is an integral part of Sri Chinmoy’s Path. It involves work with a spiritual detachment. Disciples talk about the importance and value of selfless service.
- Daulot – What was it like working on projects for Sri Chinmoy?
- Vasudha – The value of service in the spiritual life
- Pranlobha – Life in a spiritual workplace
Selfless Service – More videos
Around the world, Sri Chinmoy Centres offer free meditation classes to enable people to learn about meditation and how they can practice it in their life.
- Kailash – What we offer when giving meditation classes
- Nirbhasa – Giving meditation classes
- Devashishu – Thoughts on giving meditation classes
Meditation classes – More videos
Growing up on the path
Disciples who grew up on the path talk about what life was like and early experiences of meditation.
- Devashishu – A childhood meeting with Sri Chinmoy
- Ankurika and Piloo – Growing up on the path
- Aruna – Growing up on Sri Chinmoy’s Path
Growing up on the path – More videos