During a lecture in 1999, Sri Chinmoy answers a question related to concentrating on some of the centres (or chakras), mainly the spiritual heart, the “third eye” and the “crown” (or sahashara) centers.
“We need a place which we can call a safe foundation. If we can abide in the heart most of the time, then if we can raise our consciousness… there is no problem at all…”
– Sri Chinmoy, (unofficial transcript) from the interview
– Camera and edit by Mridanga Spencer
– Page Created by Patanga Cordeiro
- A talk on faith and oneness from the same lecture
- What is the spiritual heart – from a questions and answers session